The Solar Flare event started in April 2012 and went on through September 2012. It was directly followed by the Flashback Event
The Vibe had never been this chaotic since V-Day. Hazards include power outages, radiation, and radical vibe alteration. The seven months of vibe instability took a toll on all the citizens of Step City.Click here for a list of Solar Flare RP
List of flare effects.Edit
- You are now Jamdeaf.
- Your powers are half as powerful as normal
- Your powers have a 25% chance of backfiring onto yourself or a nearby ally. (roll 1d4, 1 = backfire)
- Your powers are now out of control.
- Your powers exhaust your vibe twice as much as normal.
- Your powers move/activate slowly. There's a 10% failure chance (roll 1d10, 1 = nothing happens)
- Your powers are now twice as powerful
- Your powers now consume half as much vibe as normal.
- You gain a power in addition to your normal one. (Generate a random power here)
- Your vibe has an additional side effects of your choosing.(Ie - Your vibe stuns targets a few seconds)
- Your vibe area of affect is larger. Powers requiring contact can be used at range, on multiple targets.
- Your powers perform the opposite of the intended effect, or invert. (Fire vibe => Ice vibe or water vibe)
- Your power is replaced by something completely different.
- Your powers also affect the nearest person, whether it be a fire attack vibe or transformation vibe.
- You are now immune to vibe effects. Your vibe powers can no long affect other people.
- Your vibe requires physical contact. If it worked this way, they are now long range and you will suffer painful/sdistracting feedback.
- All vibe attacks and effects against you are half as effective
- Touching someone swaps your vibes. It can only happen once every 15 minutes. The relative strength of your powers remain.
- Vibe effects within a 20 foot radius of you now target you instead of the intended target(s).
- Reroll twice. Combine the effects. (If effects contradict, nothing happens. Your vibe now acts normally)
- You now project a null zone that makes everyone in a 100ft radius Jamdeaf, yourself included.
- You have vibe amnesia. You don't remember which vibe powers anyone has.
- Your vibe now looks different. Your vibe acts normally aside from it's appearance.
- Your song or dance style of choice no longer generate vibe .Choose a new style or go vibeless.
- Using your vibe now distorts your senses. (Blurred vision, ears ringing, etc; Choose at least one)
- Your vibe now causes you intense pain.
- Replace your powers with this.
- You can randomly gain powers instead of the below vibe effects (or in addition to powers you obtain)