Occupation: Salesman (door-to-door selling electronics)
Gerard won't mention his life before arriving, but he will say that he was on the edge of starvation when he was found and taken in by Duke, who is now one of his co-workers.
- A sad man.
- Extremely shy and quiet.
- Approaches everything unfamiliar with caution.
- Prefers to work alone and will try and refuse assistance.
- Work takes a lot out him, so he's tired and fatigued most of the time.
- Arriving at Step City and living there has made him depressed-- he was not this gloomy back at home.
Dance \ Vibe styleEdit
Being an immigrant and not a native to Step City, Gerard is Jamdeaf.
- At his job, he works for his boss, Boss, and supervised by Duke and Duchess, who are all Mafia members (Full group picture ).
- The company Gerard works for is kept hidden, for unknown reasons.
- Gerard owns a worn-out moped and carries around an overstuffed briefcase full of expired electronics to sell and misc. (shown above)
- His shoes (shown above) are special to him, given to him by his father. He wears them all the time as a constant reminder of home and an inspiration to be a great dancer like him.
- The only items that he possesses that he kept after his departure from his hometown are his fathers dancing shoes and a drawing given to him by his youngest sister.
- Lives in a cheap apartment that his boss and co-workers provided him.
- Actually practices singing and dancing every night at his apartment, but most of the time gets depressed as he notices that he's not improving on dancing at all, which he desperately wants to perfect. But he does have the talent for singing, he just does not realize it quite yet...
- Bisexual, but refuses to come out of the closet. Maybe someday...